Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Horsham St Faith, Norwich
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Hours of work: Full time but part time applications will be considered at a minimum of 25 hours per week with 5 day per week coverage.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Who we are
At MyFutureChoice, we’ve been helping students make the right choices for over 30 years. We do this through our dynamic careers and higher education guidance programmes, used by over 3,000 schools in over 50 countries.
Our mission is simple: to provide expert tools and advice to help students make informed decisions on higher education and careers; decisions that are made with clarity and confidence, and which ultimately shape the leaders of tomorrow.
We’re growing – and fast. Over this crucial time, we’re enhancing our products and services to meet the digital and mobile demands of teachers, parents and students – and at the same time, building on our international customer base.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join us on this exciting journey. But not just anyone. Someone who can help us to uplift our performance across numerous online and offline channels, strengthen global brand visibility and awareness, and create an ongoing pipeline of sales leads for all our digital activity.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the purpose of the role is to support the Managing Director with delivery of the Marketing KPI’s and associated day to day activities including working in partnership with outsourced providers.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns. Understanding the company’s ‘editorial voice’ and using this to provide consistent and coherent message.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications including
- Social media channels
- Brochures and associated marketing collateral
- Events, conferences and exhibitions
- Fortnightly MyFutureChoice newsletter
- An understanding of Google Analytics and how to use them to help shape marketing strategy and communications
- An understanding of SEO including use of Keywords
- Ability to write engaging Blog posts
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites including:
- Use EventBrite to schedule and manage MyFutureChoice regional meetings and events, working with the School Liaison team as required
- Create an event and email shot schedule to ensure communications are delivered in a timely manner in line with strategy
- Managing the marketing and events inboxes, ensuring responses are dealt within SLA’s
- Keeping up-to-date with GDPR in relation to marketing communications
- Use MailChimp to manage customer contacts and send email communications to customers
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specifications for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Create marketing (and sales) reports to input into the monthly management report.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion as and when required.
Experience and skills:
- A degree in marketing, and a CIM qualification would be an advantage, with at least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to collate information using standard applications, and to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Working knowledge of key social media channels and track record of using them to deliver results linked to strategy
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management
- Flexible and adaptable
To apply: Send your CV with a covering email to [email protected]
Closing Date for applications: Friday 1st November 2019
MyFutureChoice is an equal opportunities employer